Grade 8 - October 2017 Class Outline
Instructor: Anees Fatima
- Reading: Crossroads
- 1) No matter What (short story) pgs. 70-84.
- Quest. 1a,b,c
- 2) Feathers in the Wind. (Fable) pgs. 53-54.
- Quest. 1 a-f.
- Writing: Canadian Spelling: Units 3 and 4
- Language Power: Lessons 5-8
- Creative Writing.
- Chapter 2 -Proportional Relationships
- Chapter 6- Integer Operations
- Math Smart: All the related units
- Unit A: Cells (Ch:2-3)
- Chapter 2: Exploring Population Patterns
- Chapter 1: British North America in the Mid -1800s.
- Chapter 2: Factors that Drew the BNA Colonies Together.
- Lesson # 2: Grammar: The sentences
- Review last part from Quran
- Continue memorizing Surat An-Najm with tajweed and tafseer
- Islamic Greetings and salutations
- Islamic Manners for mealtime
- Punctuality and promptness
- Choosing the company one keeps
- Helping the needy
- Kindness to the animals.
- Continue and Finish Unit # 1 (Au casse croûte)