Grade 8 - January 2018 Class Outline
Instructor: Anees Fatima
- Crossroads: Short stories and articles
- Novel: Great Expectations
- Canadian Spelling: Unit 8 and 9.
- Language Power: Lesson 21-25
- Chapter 5: Measurement of Circles
- Chapter 9: Fraction operations
- Math Smart : All related units
- Unit C: Fluids (Chapter 9)
- Unit B: Systems in action (Ch. 4)
- Chapter: 4 Different World Economies.
- Chapter 4: The Early Years of Independence.
- Lesson 5
- Grammar, the Verbs
- Continue to memorize Surat Taha with tajweed, and tafseer.
- Justice and Fairness, Backbiting and Cursing, Suspicion and Spying
- Upon entering the home, when leaving the home
- After the Adhan, between the two sajdas, sajdet tilawah
- After the last Tashahuud, and before Salam
- Al Baqiyat As Salihat, Supplication for one in the distress
- Continue unit # 3 (Bizarre et fascinant)