Grade 1 - December 2017 Outline
Instructor: Ayesha Khan
- Reading: Reading irregular vowels and simple sentences.
- Grammar/Punctuation: Consonant blends: ch, sh, th
- Understanding past and present tense (ing, ed)
- “Cornerstones" – Look Around
- Data Management:
- Collection and Organization of Data
- “Math Steps” – pgs: 55-60
- “Complete Math Smart”- pgs. 20-24, 28-46, 122-123
- Needs and Characteristics of Living things
- The five sense organs – Their roles and importance.
- Heritage and Citizenship: Relationships, Rules, and Responsibilities
- Identifying significant events in their lives and significant people in Canadian history.
- Continue with letter (ث) and start with letter (ج)
- Attributes Of Allah continued:
- Moral Training
- Continue to memorize Surat Al-Ala with tajweed and review Surat At-Tariq