Grade 1 - May 2017 Outline
Instructor: Ayesha Khan
- Reading: Reading simple/short stories.
- Writing: Writing simple sentences and short paragraphs to express ideas, expressing one's own point of view.
- Grammar/Punctuation: Recognizing and understanding verbs, nouns, and adjectives.
- Cornerstones – Busy Days (continued)
- Introduction to Ride a Rainbow
- Data Relationships and Probability
- “Math Smart” pg. 122-124, 174-187, 238-244
- Number Sense and Numeration
- "Math Steps" pg. 151-164, 213-251
- Introduction on Energy
- Introduction of Structures and Mechanisms
- Materials, Objects, and Everyday structure
- The Local Community
- Different types of technology and transportation in local communities
- Various responsibilities of the community workers.
- Continue with letter (ر ) and start with ( ز) and (س )
- Surat Al Aala
- History- Prophets of Islam