Grade 1 - January 2018 Outline
Instructor: Ayesha Khan
- Reading compound sentences and reading basic sentences, reading simple stories.
- Writing simple sentences containing irregular vowels and compound words.
- Grammar/Punctuation: Understanding contractions containing – will, not, is, have, am, and are.
- Patterning and Algebra:Patterns and Relationships
- “Math Steps”- pg.16- 20
- “Complete Math Smart”- pg.131-3, 146-9, 156 - 160
- Needs and Characteristics of Living things
- The human body and the five sense organs
- Their roles and importance.
- Growth of humans and animals (life cycle), considering the physical characteristics of different animals according to their environment.
- Identifying significant events in their lives and significant events/people in Canadian history.
- Creating and reading simple graphs and maps of their environment.
- Start with letters ( د ) and (ذ)
- Attributes of Allah
- Responsibilities and duties of a Muslim towards their parents and the
- Start Surat Al-Ghashiyah and review Surat Al-Ala